Sodexo Student Worker
Join Sodexo today, be part of our diverse winning team, and receive hands-on experience, while working in a fun and safe environment. We strive to coach, teach, and mentor all of our students. We have several different areas for students to work in which include Culinary Services, Catering, and Food Retail. Marketing Internships are available too!
We Understand the Demands of Work and School
We know that students' first priority is to learn and we understand the stress of midterms and final exams. Therefore, we not only teach students employees leadership and time management; we are also very flexible when it comes to working around your class and exam schedule.
Check out our Benefits!
- Free Meal*
- Flexible Hours**
- Competitive Wages
- Meet New Friends
- Work with Other Students
- Meet Distinguished Guests
- Convenience (We're on Campus)
- Opportunity for Advancement
As a Sodexo employee, you can also receive discounts on car rentals, computers, phones, theme parks, concerts, hotels, gyms, universities, and many more goods and services.
Positions Available May Include:
- Banquet / Catering - organize, set up and deliver requested catering services to specific requested location or conference room. Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers. Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customers expectations.
- Barista - provides exceptional customer service while making handcrafted, quality beverages. The Barista will take orders and make coffee, tea and other drinks to customer specifications. The individual will also operate cash registers and credit card machines.
- Utility Worker (Dishwasher) - responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Food Service - work anywhere on property where food is prepared. This person will assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steam tables.
APPLY online Today at https://jobs.us.sodexo.com/ (keyword: Creighton) or stop by to use one of the Sodexo kiosks to complete an application. Kiosks are located in Suite B07 on the lower level of Brandeis or at the Centralized Reservations Office of Harper Hall. Your future...So Sodexo!
Get in the Know
- Create a profile and upload your tailored resume in the Career Center.
- Create a new job agent in the Career Center so you do not miss out on any exciting opportunities.
- Download our mobile app to keep up with career opportunities on the go!
- Sodexo Job Seeker Tips to help navigate your job search and develop your career.
*Applies to day of shift worked only.
**Know your schedule. Decide when you really have time to work, and stick to it. If you see multiple papers/projects and a test coming in a few weeks, let your supervisor know as soon as you know, so that you can arrange something in advance, instead of waiting until the last minute.